- “PTSD tried to kill me, but I couldn’t die”
- “Unlike many philosophers, I live in my own world. I know that my life is ruled by a lot of uncertainty that shine too frequently”
- “If my life was a movie, there would be two scenes, two characters, and two episodes.
- Like many people, I have always strived to achieve the American dream. I was born by immigrant parents who struggled through sweat and blood to see me and my siblings through.”
- There is this amazing bluebook on my bookshelf and it is older than all the other books in my house. The author looks a little bit tired but the title is still alive and inviting. For some, this was a references book but the book is my world.”